...And your little Hydra too!
Well, I guess Rhys IS occasionally useful in battle other than patching up wounds. If we never see another creature or ANYTHING twisted by this damn Chaos juice again, it'll be too soon! The damn thing was torsos! Human torsos! Hydras, I get! Hydras, I understand! But making undead ones out of human torsos? When does that get fun?
I managed to counter one of it's blasts and sizzle it a bit with a blast of my own, but the thing just kept flinging those spells at me. Luckily, Rhys had some sort of Holy moment and the thing just sort of ashed to pieces, like a bit of paper standing up to dragon's breath. A bit anticlimactic if you ask me, but effective. I appreciate effective.
Of course, we never would have found that thing if they hadn't been rummaging around unasked in other people's offices in the Gods-be-damned Tower of Thaumheim! You don't mess with a mage's personal possessions unless you know what you're getting into! But it all turned out for the better, I suppose.
Speaking of better, I "borrowed" a few books from the Tower's Library under the pretense of being a student there and between those and the books that Rhys fixed up from the Jade Temple, I've narrowed down a few more points of interest in relation to the Brothers. Apparently there are three Temples. We found the first, but the other two are to the deep south. One east, the other west - closer to the Tooth if my calculations are correct at all. I'll keep working on it and see if I can't pinpoint them sometime in the next few weeks. Would be interesting to see what's been left behind there and see if the metallic sparrow can further this strange story any further.
As a matter of fact, I should show the sparrow the map and see if it has any input. Hmmm...
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment