Friday, January 16, 2009

Jeth Jones - Entry Three

I am not a violent man. I do not typically wish harm onto others, this is not who I am.

I am however a perfectionist.

As i am not as well attuned to my bow as my father was, one thing he taught me is to never miss. There is never a reason to miss. ever. If a shot can be taken, there is no reason why you shouldn't hit your target.

The elf has thrown off my personal inner calm by making me miss. He has disturbed the bond between me and my bow. Not only did he make me miss, but then he ran away like a coward. I shall have him, within the next couple of days.

In other news, there is a new player in the mix. A follower of the first.
Also a very rude man.

We were having a nice, jovial conversation, which may have involved the removal of a few of his knuckles. He left mid-conversation! He just...left. Not only is plane shifting very illegal, but to do it in the middle of a conversation is just plain rude. I did however give him a permanent wound in his hand with the fatesteel arrow. Which is funny, since he is a planeshifter that follows the ruler of the elemental plane of chaos, and if he ever visits, his hand will explode. What fun. Also I will always be able to pick him out in a crowd as he has a gaping wound in his hand that will never stop bleeding.

The List:
The Elf With One Eye
Coleworth

No comments: