I’ve always thought the stories of the artificer war were just that, stories. Even while we’ve been gallivanting around All That Is, fighting undead and abominations, I figured it could just be some very wacky cultists. I mean, I’ve heard of creatures not unlike Bobo around the Academy when I was younger.
Now I do believe. I have to believe. I’m driving a house through the air.
It’s a nice house, too. Has a nice little garden, decent view (depending on which way I aim it), and it has an amazing turn radius…ya know, for a house.
So we’re on our way to get a piece for the house’s armory. I’m not sure why it was not with the house, but I’m sure there were some crazy events happening hundreds of years ago to make it so hard today. The piloting system is in the basement, and I’m often down here alone, driving. It’s nice to be alone with my thoughts for a bit. Also it’s nice to have snagged the bottle of spirits that was left in the cupboard before Anteel found his way to it. I can’t say a lot of good things about orcs, but one thing I can say, is that they make a mighty fine batch of spirits.
I’m not sure why we’re going to go rummaging through a temple at this point though. There is an army of undead, come from the bowels of hell, guided by a master plan for complete domination of the world in civilized lands. Even if we get in, get this piece, and get out, there is still one more piece that we believe is in yet another temple. Unless this other temple is on our way, I think that this army is going to do some very bad stuff. On the other hand, if we don’t get the weapons up, how are we going to stop an army that large? It was suggested that we get some priests off the wall, but I don’t think there are enough priests up there to defeat this undead army. Well, I’m going to just drive the house. I’m sure my companions have a plan. I’m just a dumb botanist who shoots a few arrows.
Caught between the anvil and the hammer.
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment