Friday, January 23, 2009

Jeth Jones - Entry Four

Vengeance lost.

As we've been going on this crazy journey, learning more and more about this tangled mess we've been dragged in, I've come to realize in the back of my mind that our group and the elf are on the same side.

I didn't want to admit it to myself, I made the others force it on me. It is the right thing, though, and I suppose I'm glad I didn't get to finish my job.

So here we are, about to jump headfirst into the single worst place in all that is. There is a underlying force pushing us, I cannot put my finger on what it is. It is more than just Ezra, its more than trying to get back at Coleworth, its even more than just doing whats right because no one else can or will. I feel like we are stones on a board being played by forces that we can't fathom, like characters in a play that is being written as we go.

We do what we must.

The List:
there is no more list

No comments: