Friday, January 9, 2009

Jeth Jones - Entry Two

It seems i have a new favorite holiday. Full of crazy ceremonies, lots of drinking, and merchants daughters. Not to mention that our crew won a crazy gauntlet contest and got some serious gold out of it.

It seems that at the same time as our fun reached a new high, the seriousness factor kicked in as well. We found a placed talked about in "the book" that had been abandon for a few hundred years, and was in quite the disarray. We found some cryptic information, and found a new friend. A mechanical bird that has adopted the nickname "bobo". I hope he comes in handy and doesn't murder us all in our sleep. Who can tell with constructs, ya know?

We're setting sail tomorrow for the Academy. I hope to do a few things there. Publish some of my research for one. I've collected a lot of interesting information, taking in mom's footsteps. Even though i haven't been commissioned by them like mother was, my hope is to fill the role that she was doing. Possibly make a bit of coin while I'm at it.
Second I'd like to try to get a hold of some of mom's books while I'm there. I know she was doing research for them, and I know she had put out at least 3 botany books. I seem to remember there being other stuff, but, I don't really remember a whole bunch about it.
Third, and most important, I need to hit up the Divination wing and get some information about 'the elf'. I have his key, one of his personal effects and i hope to think that enough of his person is still on it that we can find out some good information about his whereabouts or motivations. Anything will be helpful, but i will find him.

The List:
The Elf With One Eye

No comments: