There was no two ways of looking at it. We were cursed.
I have only been in the company of this group for a short time now. They have proven themselves in the field of battle, for the most part, and now we find ourselves in the same faithful mishap.
The organization that employs us hunts down that which is controlled and created by the forces of Chaos. No so much a theory anymore, but a physical manifestation these cultists have found a way to extract for a terrible dimension. Oily silver viscous fluid made of pure unpredictable evil, and it now flows through our bodies. At lease we survived I suppose. Perhaps the lesser of two evils.
The noble concept of using this strange power against that which we hunt is fine in theory, but based on what I have seen from this substance, there is little we can do to control it. We are in fates hands now, and whatever action the brotherhood chooses to take against us is their rightful choice. I will accept any fate they lay at my feet with humility. Perhaps they shall put us to death. If so, then I await the embrace of Bahamut's eternal cleansing fire. If they let us live, then we will have to find a cure. That goes without saying.
I seem to recall telling the Minotaur he would be growing a second head. I should be careful of that which I joke.
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment