Friday, October 16, 2009

Kogane Aelcaster- Prayer to Bahamut

I call to you Bahamut
He who rests beneath the mountains in the land of Gods
He who is Lord of the Ancients
He who's blood and fire gave birth to magic

May your wings cast winds at my back
And your eyes shine light on my path

We shall walk in your shadow, and fight with your fang
For the weak of the word have no fire
And yours is everburning.

Your power is my blessing and your terror is my curse
I will tred with chaos in my step, and it shall fear me
I will guide your fires to the door of my foe
And I will cleanse the tainted in its light

This land speaks of no Gods
It's people without faith and without hope
Stand close with me oh King of Dragons
For your grace may save me
May save us all.

No comments: